Overseas Engagement terms
1. If the Photographer cannot attend the shooting due to personal reasons, full amount of the deposit will be refunded to the Client. Otherwise, the 50% deposit cannot be refunded, exchanged and transferred under any circumstances.
2. The remaining 50% of the deposit needs to be paid before the shooting day. Late payment will affect the date for photo delivery.
3. The shooting must be finished within one year from the contract date. Additional fee of $3000/month applies afterwards.
4. Extra shooting time requires notification in advance, charge for which is HK$2,800/ hour.
5. High-resolution refers to at least 3mb of size for each photo.
6. Except for necessary circumstances, the Client cannot bring along other parties to the shooting.
7. Transit, lunch break and clothes-changing and makeup (except the first make up time) are included in the shooting time. There is an hour lunch break for a 8-hour shoot.
8. The Photographer is not liable to the safety of the Client’s personal belonging.
9. The Client can request a back-up shooting day in case of poor weather conditions on confirmed date. However, if the weather is still inappropriate for shooting on the back-up day, the Client can opt for 8-hour session in Hong Kong.
10. The Client has to pay for the crew’s return trip to the shooting location from main airport or station.
11. Photos will be delivered to the Client within 8 weeks. HK$500/week will be charged if the Client requires the delivery to be made less than 8 weeks.
12. The shipping fee of canvas, album and wooden USB box will be paid by the Client.
13. The Client can ask for re-edits of the photos within 2 days after receiving the photos. Otherwise, an extra cost of HK$300 for a photo will be charged.
14. Advanced editing for additional photos will be HK$300 each.
15. All photos taken may be used for promotion purposes. The Photographer has the right to publish the photos to media without the permission of the Client.
16. All photos and raw files will not be kept by the photographer for 3 months after the Client received the photos.
17. Should any dispute arise, the decision of Sophia Kwan Weddings shall be final.