Hong Kong Engagement terms
1. If the Photographer cannot attend the shooting due to personal reasons, full amount of the deposit will be refunded to the Client. Otherwise, the 50% deposit cannot be refunded, exchanged and transferred under any circumstances.
2. The remaining 50% of the deposit needs to be paid on the shooting day or within 24hours after the shooting. Late payment will affect the date for photo delivery.
3. The shooting must be finished within one year from the contract date. Additional fee of $3000/month applies afterwards.
4. Extra shooting time requires notification in advance, charge for which is HK$2,800/ hour.
5. High-resolution refers to at least 3mb of size for each photo.
6. Except for necessary circumstances, the Client cannot bring along other parties to the shooting.
7. Transportation and lunch will be provided by the Client on the shooting day.
8. Transit, lunch break and clothes-changing and makeup (except the first make up time) are included in the shooting time. There is a 30-minute lunch break for a 6-hour shoot.
9. The Photographer is not liable to the safety of the Client’s personal belonging.
10. The Client and the Photographer both have the right to reschedule shooting due to poor weather conditions. The Client needs to notify the photographer 2 days in advance for rescheduling. The Client can reschedule shooting 3 times for free, only due to poor weather conditions.
11. After the shooting, the Client has to send the Photographer and the crew to the nearest MTR, KCR or bus station.
12. Photos will be delivered to the Client within 8 weeks. HK$500/week will be charged if the Client requires the delivery to be made less than 8 weeks.
13. The shipping fee of canvas, album and wooden USB box will be paid by the Client.
14. The Client can ask for re-edits of the photos within 2 days after receiving the photos. Otherwise, an extra cost of HK$300 for a photo will be charged.
15. Advanced editing for additional photos will be HK$300 each.
16. All photos taken may be used for promotion purposes. The Photographer has the right to publish the photos to media with the permission of the Client.
17. All photos and raw files will not be kept by the photographer for 3 months after the Client received the photos.
18. Should any dispute arise, the decision of Sophia Kwan Weddings shall be final.