Sophisticated Hong Kong Church Wedding at Cathedral of The Immaculate Conception & Four Seasons
What is so special about a Church Wedding?
So here’s the thing, we always have our preferences when it comes to the type of wedding that we want to have. For sure, you already have an idea of what your wedding would look like and what type it would be. You might have even imagined those places that you are considering for your wedding ceremony. Surely, there are a lot of things going on in your mind every single time the topic of your wedding day comes into the picture. As you plan for your big day, there might be an instance when you are torn between having a garden or church wedding ceremony. Of course, you might even list the things that make either of those two a good decision for you to push through. But how about considering to have a Hong Kong Church wedding instead?
Okay, let’s make this clear. We are not against a garden wedding. In fact, we also have a blog about why you should opt to have one actually. But since we are featuring Fiona and Timothy’s wedding, allow us to highlight the different points as to why they made a great choice to have a Hong Kong church wedding for their special day.
Reasons to have a Hong Kong Church Wedding
- The ambience gives the couple and the guests the feels. Getting married in a church somehow makes everything sentimental. Just seeing the altar alone produces a vibe that the wedding is going to be a holy matrimony.
- It can accommodate a large capacity of guests.
- You do not have to worry about the weather.
- A Hong Kong church wedding is solemn. Nothing beats the satisfaction of being under the presence of the Almighty Father.
- Churches are cheaper to book than other venues.
Truth is, there are many reasons why a Hong Kong church wedding is preferred by many. If you want to know how it would look like to have one, check Fiona and Timothy’s photos out!
Photography: Sophia Kwan
Makeup and Hair: Venus from Aiko Tsang Makeup
Gown: Ester Haute Couture
Florist: Foundation Wallflower
Decoration: Little Katie Workshop
Band: Groovie Production
Ceremony: Cathedral of The Immaculate Conception
Banquet: Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong